7 Worst Things To Avoid Spilling on Carpets
Carpets are a valuable part of your home décor. So technically, you should avoid spilling anything on them in the first place. Yet, some items are capable of producing worse stain than the others.
In Today’s Article We have a List of 7 Worst Things that You Should Avoid Spilling on Your Carpets at All Cost.
- Red Wine: – The first spill on our list, and the most infamous one, is red wine. There are many reasons why one should avoid spilling red wine on their carpets. In addition to leaving a long lasting stain, red wine is also acidic in nature. It can cause even more damage if you have an oriental rug or a carpet with soft fabric.
- Coffee: – This is something that most of us need to start our day properly. Nonetheless, this kick-starter is also known for causing permanent stain in carpets and rugs. Even if one spills the smallest quantity of coffee, it can still cause significant amount of damage to the carpet fibres, especially if it’s hot coffee. Removing coffee stains require professional skill and knowledge possessed by Carpet Cleaning Melbourne VIC expert technicians.
- Nail Polish: – Can you think of a way to remove nail polish without using nail polish remover? No? The reason is that you don’t need to. Nail polish removers contain harmful chemicals that are meant to be used on your nails and not carpets. So we recommend refraining from polishing your nails anywhere near the carpets. It’s impossible to remove nail polish once it hardens on the carpet. Getting rid of them requires professional experience. Carpet Cleaning Melbourne VIC carpet cleaning experts are experienced and certified in removing all types of stains including nail polish.
- Blood Stain: – No matter how cautious you are, accidents are bound to happen. The first thing you need to do when you spill blood on your carpet is tend to the wound. You can leave cleaning of stain to Local Carpet Cleaning in Melbourne. Just wipe the stain with a tissue so it doesn’t harden on the surface of fabric.
- Beer: – Having a late night party with your friends while parents are away? In addition to tough stains, beer spill also leave a strong odour. No matter how light or small the stain is, one can still smell it in the entire room. Beer spill also damages the fibres of the carpet the more it is allowed to sit in. Carpet Cleaning Melbourne VIC provides 24/7 emergency carpet cleaning and restoration services throughout Melbourne.
- Chocolate Milkshake: – It’s hard to imagine that something so delightful and delicious can be harmful for carpets. Yet, you don’t want your kids hanging around the carpet with a chocolate milkshake in their hand. The same goes for hard chunks of chocolate; remove them as soon as possible without letting them melt.
- Bleach Stain: – Bleach is generally used to actually remove stains from carpets. However, improper and incorrect use can instead leave a stain which will be even harder to remove than the actual stain. There is nothing you can do if you accidentally allow bleach to sit on carpets for too long. That’s why we recommend refraining from DIY methods and call professional services directly.
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne VIC and Restoration Services
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne VIC offers quick and effective carpet stain removal services in and around Melbourne. Call us today at 1800 338 554 to schedule an inspection and get a free quote of our services. You can also get in touch with our experts by filling out the small contact form on the right side of your screen. Our technicians are certified and have more than 20 years of experience in cleaning and restoration of carpets.