Many pet owners are facing the challenge of cleaning up a mess from their beloved pet. This can be irritating when you talk the least. Pets are lovable enough but they can stain your carpets badly. If you are a pet owner, then you have to take special care of your carpet. Your carpets can have a bad odour due to these pet stains. So cleaning your carpet regularly becomes a matter of significance to get rid of these carpet related issues. There are several methods and substances which can work as carpet stain removal and carpet odour removal solutions for these kinds of accidents.
How Pets Affect Your Carpet?
- If pets are taken out for walks, it is possible that they accumulate some dirt or mud in their feet with which they walk on your carpet.
- There are chances if your pets are out of control, they can urine on your carpet or even can puke.
- At times, if your pet is suffering from dysentery or vomiting, then it is for sure your carpet can suffer from bad odour or various kinds of germs and bacteria with no doubt.
- In order to get rid of these issues, you have to wash your carpets from the Carpet Steam Cleaners or can go for DIY methods.
Five Homely Ways to Remove Carpet Pet Stains
- Firstly, clean up all the mess on the carpet. If the stain is wet, make use of the blot technique to absorb all the moisture without rubbing. Blot frequently till the carpet is almost dry and the stain is removed.
- If the stain has previously dried on the carpet fibres, the ideal way to remove this type of stain is to dampen it. Next, apply a carpet stain cleaning product which is specially prepared for pet stains.
- To neutralize the stain and odour, mix a quarter cup of vinegar with hot water and spray on the stain. Allow it to remain for some time. Then use the blot method till the stain is removed.
- The other step is to mix a ¼ cup of water with stain-fighting laundry detergent and with the help of a spray bottle, spritz it on the spot. Allow the mixture to absorb for a few minutes, then proceed with blot method.
- You can also use the homely method of carpet deodorizing to get rid of these pet odour. This process will offer a fresh smell to your carpet.
Contact Us for Outstanding Carpet Cleaning Services
If someone has a pet in their home, it is for sure that their home carpet can encounter various pet stains and odour. If you fail to get good results from various DIY methods, you can reach Carpet Cleaning Melbourne VIC to avail excellent carpet cleaning remedies for your carpet pet stains. We care about your carpets that is why came up with supreme Cheap Carpet Cleaning in Melbourne techniques to offer a new look to your carpets every time we assist you. We look into providing 100 percent satisfaction to our customers.
Related Source – 7 Worst Things To Avoid Spilling on Carpets